Bespoke DESIGN AND IMPLEmentation OFELECTRICAL Installations
As part of our complete solutions package, we can install everything that we design and develop for each of our clients. After we’ve created your bespoke automation solution, we’ll then get to work installing it for you promptly. We take care of the entire installation process, including schematics, bills of materials, purchase order lists and point to point wiring lists.
Following the correct health and safety procedures is a top priority for us and we are SafeContractor approved. We also have our own in-house health and safety inspector, who is present at all the necessary steps to ensure that everything is kept to the requirements.
Once your software, control panel, or control system has been developed the installation can begin.
Life cycle of our installation process:
- We begin the process by carrying out a site survey to establish the specifications for your premises.
- This is followed by health and safety checks and processes, in line with the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations.
- With the specs and health & safety checks complete, the installation can then take place. This will be carried out efficiently and effectively, for minimal disruption to your operations with no compromises to the quality of the installation.
- On completion of the installation the commissioning and testing will be carried out.
- This includes NICEIC installation testing/reports to current I.E.T guidelines.
We also offer our installation services for equipment that we have not developed ourselves. Whatever kind of installation it is that you require, we are here to help. Our experienced team cover every aspect of the installation, leaving you with safe and tested new equipment to improve your processes. To book a consultation, or for more information about installations or any of our services, get in touch with us today.