Bespoke control panels for a range of sizes and applications
At Suffolk Automation, we build control panels of all sizes and ranging complexities, from multi-bay to wall or machine-mounted enclosures. We build these control panels to house PLC’s and associated control equipment, offering a complete design and programming service that is tailored to the needs of your business.
We’re able to fabricate a SCADA control panel system with complete documentation for your application using the highest quality components at a competitive price with a rapid yet effective design and installation process. Your control panel will be designed for you, with a bespoke products that are tailored to the specific needs of your operations.
Built with industry-leading components
Our PLC control panels are built using parts from the foremost manufacturers, including Siemens, Mitsubishi, Schneider, Allen-Bradley, and more.
We’ve designed and installed machine control panels for some of the industry leaders in the milling, malting, and brewery sectors, with the different needs of each client considered in the design and met with the final product.
Life cycle of our control panel process:
- The life cycle begins with a consultation, after which we receive your FDS.
- Your bespoke control panel is then designed using industry standard E-Plan CAD software.
- We present you the designs, take your feedback, and make any necessary changes before getting final sign off from you.
- Factory acceptance tests (FAT) are then carried out on site with you present to make sure everything runs properly.
- The process is then finalised with the on-site installation of your new control panel.
- On completion of the installation the commissioning and site acceptance tests (SAT) will be carried out.
For bespoke HMI control panels to control your process, get in touch with us today. We will visit you on site, at the best time for you, to discuss your needs and figure out how to develop the best automation solution.