Keep precise control over your product
Monitor and control the flow of product simply with our inline control services. Choosing the precise amount of your product, along with monitoring the output, is essential for the operations of many industries.
Mixing two different types of grain is a common use for inline control. You might require a blend of specific amounts of different grain for your final product; our inline control systems allow you to precisely choose the weight of different grains added to the blend, so you can mix the exact amount that you need to.
Distributors of renowned measurement and control equipment from Germany
Suffolk Automation are the UK distributors of Friedrich Electronics inline control systems. Friedrich Electronic are a renowned German manufacturer of measuring and control equipment, using specialised workshops and testing facilities to produce industry-leading equipment.
Life cycle of inline control systems
- The life cycle of an inline control system begins with a consultation to establish your needs.
- Following the consultation, we may also carry out a site survey to establish the specifications of your premises.
- A system that’s best suited to your needs will be ordered in from Friedrich Electronics.
- Following health and safety checks, your system will be installed on-site, after which we carry out commissioning and testing to ensure everything is in working order.
- After these steps, your inline control system will be ready to go.
Whether you work in the malting, milling, brewing, or animal feed sector, these inline control systems are invaluable for the automation of your processes. If you’d like a consultation with us to figure out how best to automate your processes, or you’d like more information about any of our services, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today.
View their website for more information: www.friedrich-electronic.de